SECURITY AT THE SPEED OF INNOVATION.
Join us at the security conference of the year.
Register by June 21 for HPE’s premier security event of the year and save $200. Protect 2017 takes place September 11-13 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, D.C. Security at the speed of innovation.
3 days of content, education and networking in a highly immersive and interactive setting.
- HPE’s security vision and roadmap
- Dozens of sessions and hands-on demos targeted at managing digital risk in all formsUp to 24 CPE credits at a deep discount
- Onsite support from the engineers who build our security solutions
- Partner speed dating, cyber games, networking activities
- 1:1 meetings with HPE security executives, targeted at your specific needs
#Protect17 #Vivit #HPE_Software
Learn more and register
Announcing the Protect 2017 keynote speaker
Theresa Payton remains the cybersecurity expert companies turn to
regarding efforts to strengthen cybersecurity measures and understand the
impact of the Internet of Things and the importance of securing Big Data. Named
one of the top 25 Most Influential People in Security by Security Magazine,
she is one of America's most respected authorities on Internet security, data
breaches and fraud mitigation.
The first female to serve as White House Chief
Information Officer, Payton oversaw IT operations for the President and his
staff from 2006 to 2008. Currently, as the founder, president and CEO of
leading security, risk and fraud consulting company, Fortalice, LLC, she
remains the expert who organizations go to for help understanding and improving
their IT systems.