It is a privilege to announce the call for nominations for the 2013
Elections for the Vivit Board of Directors. Your nomination submissions
are very much appreciated, as they are a vital key to the success of the
Vivit user group.
Vivit Board of Directors is an international group of nine men and women who
act as stewards of the organization and in the best interests of members from
over 90 countries. The board meets twice a year in person in North America and
Europe at the HP Discover conferences, as well as virtually weekly or bi-weekly
for an hour to discuss pressing strategies and tactical and operational
There are three Board positions
to be filled during this year's election. Each seat is a three-year
term, from June 1, 2013 to May 31, 2016.
To be eligible to serve on the Vivit Board of Directors, the following qualifications are required:
- The candidate must be a general member in good standing with Vivit and not employed by HP
- The candidate must have the desire to see the organization succeed
- The candidate must possess the skills and abilities necessary to plan and direct strategic initiatives for the organization
- The candidate must be willing to commit to the amount of time needed to serve
- The Board meets virtually every
week and face-to-face twice a year, usually in conjunction with the HP
Discover conferences in America and EMEA.
In order to be selected as a
candidate, he/she must be nominated by a fellow member. All nominations for candidates must
be received by the end of business day on Monday, March 25, 2013.
Questions or comments? Contact email@example.com
New Board members will be
notified prior to the next face-to-face board meeting (June 9-10 in Las
Vegas) so that they can plan to attend. We encourage individuals who are
eager to dedicate themselves to the user community to consider this
opportunity to become a Vivit Board member.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Member sign-in required.