Program Test Manager and Agile Specialist
Infuse Consulting Limited
Agile SIG Leader
Experienced, senior manager and leader, having established and managed teams, ranging from 3 to 120 people on various engagements, reporting regularly to senior/executive stakeholders, across a wide variety of industry sectors. At Infuse Stevan is now Technical Account Director, providing pre-sale services, methodology development and delivery of technical testing services utilizing Agile methods.
The following represent some of his key abilities and interests:
● Passionate about the introduction and support of Agile development approaches within organizations.
● Accomplished public speaker with excellent feedback from participants at conferences such as EuroSTAR, IQNITE, Agile Business Conference, Agile Testing Days, BCS SIGIST (keynote), Next Generation Testing and defining and facilitating training events and workshops. The core messages are on how people can take ownership and make effective changes, particularly with technical testing and Agile.
● A proven ability in leading diverse teams in complex and time pressured environments.
● Exploring the use of Systems Thinking techniques and Lean practices to facilitate more effective development practices.
● Skilled in the use and management of test tools (test management, test automation and performance testing)
Stevan's focus is to motivate teams of people, using technology and appropriate practices to ensure the optimal delivery of services.
Specialties: Leadership, business change management, quality management, Agile practices, public speaking, training, workshops, assessments, tool selection, test management, test automation (e.g. SoapUI, QTP, Winrunner, Selenium), performance testing (e.g. LoadUI, Performance Center).