Posted By Lyndsey Zajac,
Tuesday, January 05, 2016
Updated: Wednesday, December 16, 2015
| Comments (0)
We welcome the following Leaders and their expertise. We invite you to join their Local User Groups to share tips, best practices, and real-world experiences. Join the group by clicking on the group name under the picture and select the "Join Group” icon which will appear at the top of the group web page if you aren’t already a member. Connect to a leader by clicking on their name. Member sign-in required.
Business Unit Manager
Portugal Chapter Leader
- Pedro Mendes is a member of the Executive Committee of Datasmart
- Previously Pedro was a Client Manager at GFI Portugal, leading the Datacenter Team of the Portuguese Bank Millenium BCP
- Led major projects for large organizations such as PortugalTelecom, EDP, Autoridade Tibutária
- Background in system engineering and project management: Microsoft Certified System Engineer since 2001, MCTS Messaging, Project Manager Professional PMP since 2005
- Pedro is an Award winning HP Trainer on HP Star World Wide Program
Daglig leder (CEO)/Partner
Manag-E Norge AS
Norway Chapter Leader
- Rolf Frydenberg is President of Manag-E Norge AS with responsibility for business development and strategy, as well as sales and deliveries to a select set of customers. Rolf was one of the founders of Manag-E (in 1999), and is still the largest shareholder.
- Since the early ‘90’s Rolf Frydenberg has worked in the area of solutions for IT Operations and Service Management, in ProsjektLeveranser, Merkantildata, and Manag-E. From 2010-2014 he had a break from this area, working instead for the consulting organization at Gartner, Inc.
- Rolf’s involvement with HPE Software started with Network Node Manager and Data Protector. After participating at the OpenView Forum conference in Houston in 1994, he worked at getting the Norwegian HP Software users to form a local affiliate of OVFI. As a result, the Norwegian OpenView User Group (NOVUG) was founded in January of 1996 as a local chapter of OVFI. This organization is still active; now with the name Norwegian Vivit User Group (still abbreviated NOVUG). Rolf has had different roles on the board of NOVUG, and has been its most prolific presenter, giving more than 40 presentations through the 20 years of NOVUG activity.
- Rolf was chair of the Program Committee for the 1997 OpenView Forum conference in Anaheim, California, and served on the board of OVFI from 1997-99. Rolf has also given several presentations at OVFI events.
This post has not been tagged.