We welcome the following Leaders and their expertise. We invite you to join their Local User Groups to share tips, best practices, and real-world experiences. Join the group by clicking on the group name under the picture and select the "Join Group” icon which will appear at the top of the group web page if you aren’t already a member. Connect to a leader by clicking on their name. Member sign-in required.
Norway Chapter Leader
- Works at Sykehuspartner, the joint services supplier of non-medical services
to health trusts under the Southern and Eastern Norway Regional Health
Authority which is the largest Nordic provider of ICT services with 80,000 users
- In late 2000, Espen started working at the Central hospital of Akershus (SIA) which changed its name to Akesrhus University Hospital (AHUS). The goal was to be the most modern hospital in Europe.
- Participated closely in the project as one of the hospital's representatives; he was both a Group Leader and Team Leader for the collaborated group of network and telephony.
- Since 2010, he has worked in a small group that provides services to the rest of the data communication community at Sykehuspartner with different products both outside and inside the HPE Software portfolio. Amongst these are Network Node manager and Network Automation
- For several years, he been a board member of the Norwegian Vivit User Group (NoVUG) and is today the chair of the NoVUG board.
NTT Innovation Institute, Inc.
Performance Engineering SIG Leader
- Technical team player with over 19 years of experience at Nationwide Insurance.
- Petar has a deep technical
competence across a wide range of technologies, and his MacGyver-esque
problem solving abilities are legendary.
- Petar is as comfortable working on technical issues as he is teaching others.