by Mark Bradley
Service Anywhere releases another feature-rich update to continue enhancing customer’s experience.
Service Anywhere renewed emphases on existing abilities while bringing together a broader range of ITSM, Project Management, and Asset Management capabilities, utilizing Big Data and Social Collaboration to focus on the workforce user and providing a connected intelligence across multiple domains onto the same platform.
On the Fly language translation
March 2016 release highlights include:
- Service Anywhere's in-line translation service has been extended to cover:
- Q&A forum content translation
- On the fly Knowledge Articles translation
Multi-tenant Console– MSP’s & Enterprises can manage multiple tenants using the new console
- It provides managed service providers (MSPs) & Enterprises the ability to manage their customers' requests and incident records in one user interface via a multi-tenant (MT) console.
New Subscriptions methods for consumption of services and assets
- Agents can track relationship between users and services or assets
- As well as cost information.
- Catalog managers can design Offerings for specific Subscription actions.
- The help desk can classify the subscriptions or assets based on the user's consumption.
- Self-Services Portal users can see their assets (devices) and services.
- Request support, changes, and cancellations.
- Access related articles and offerings
- You can now manage the lifespan of a subscription
Self-Service Portal improvements
- Productive Loading
- Page provides users on slower networks with an initial interactive interface.
- Users can start entering a problem description, read news.
- Track the latest status of a recent request even as the rest of the portal loads.
- Experience is seamlessly continued into the full portal once loaded.
- Will be enabled by default, but can be turned off by tenant setting.
- Improved flow design with simplified instructions
- Uses open public requests, articles, Q&A forum discussions, news, and offerings as suggested actions
- Add users as followers to a request
Knowledge Management improvements
Codeless Configuration improvements
- A knowledge article record can be localized to multiple Languages and managed as a single record
- For compliance with the ITIL data model an article record now includes the following fields:
- Internal documentation / description v Purpose
- When activating new OOTB processes, the new comparison interface allows you to compare existing configuration and highlight differences in v Business Rules
comments tags have been added in Business rules
- Add your own
descriptions to existing and customized business rules.
out-of-the-box rules are tagged with tags to aid in comparing, merging, and
searching business rules.
and Configuration Management Enhancements
- Better CI and
asset relationships for greater help desk and asset management efficiency.
relate a credit card pad to a cash register, or a blade to an enclosure/rack.
- Relate a
device, incident or request to a company
New ready to
reports can now be presented as line charts
creation over time – Group by creation date by month, then by priority.
creation over time - Group by entity creation time by week.
creation over time - Group by create time
- Appears on
events can be sent as attachments in notifications from change management
- Field Level
Encryption - added support for encrypting attachments in records.
Intelligence Integration - Added ability
to extract User Options and Comments along with other record data.
engagement and user satisfaction
improvements – Improved agent interface
Management – Enhanced integration between PPM & Service Anywhere
details on the new features visit the Service Anywhere Blog.
To see a demonstration of the new features, join our Vivit
Webinar on March 31st. Please register here.
Want to try out the new features? Check out the Service
Anywhere Free Trial. We know you will
be excited to see the latest and greatest of Service Anywhere!