Posted By Lyndsey Zajac,
Monday, October 3, 2016
Updated: Wednesday, August 31, 2016
| Comments (0)
We welcome the following Leaders and their expertise. We invite you to join their Local Chapters to share tips, best practices, and real-world experiences. Join a group by clicking on the group name under the picture and select the "Join Group” icon which will appear at the top of the group web page if you aren’t already a member. Connect to leaders by clicking on their name. Member sign-in required.
Ottawa Chapter Leader
- Executive-Level consultant and IT manager
with more than 30 years of Information Technology (IT) and business management
- Mission critical projects were brought to their successful closure in government and private sector environments. Skilled leadership skills that drive teams and operations to deliver according to defined performance metrics
- Experience in various IT projects including infrastructure development, software development, turnkey projects, ITSM, datacenter, and call center implementations
- Rich consulting experience capable of aligning IT services with business goals and objectives through concrete initiatives and projects
- My HP Software background goes back to a 14-year job responsibility to lead a sales team and then an IT Department at an HP partner in Kuwait
- Later, joined another HP partner that started a managed services business based on HP ITSM setup
- Then joined the Central Agency for information Technology in Kuwait as an IT Consultant. Among other responsibilities, I oversaw the implementation and operations of their HP based NOC that manages a high speed MPLS government-wide network
" Moving to Canada recently was challenging,
yet joyful. I needed to stay in touch with technology, yet I wanted to do that
via something I love, know, and enjoy. Leading the Vivit Chapter in Ottawa, where I
live now, provides an optimum opportunity to stay connected and involved. Also,
it puts me in touch with the technology community in Ottawa."
South Africa Chapter Leader
- 10+ years ‘experience in Software Testing and 2+ years in Software Development.
- Worked in various levels and roles, and within different development methodologies, such as waterfall and agile, throughout my career.
- Current areas of expertise are in performance testing, test automation, technical testing and Test Management.
- Committee member of the SIGiST group in SA
"Looking to develop more leadership skills"
Poland Chapter Leader
- Graduate of Franco-Polish School (EFP) in Poznań in telecommunication, computer science and economy faculty
- Senior Project Manager in Sopra Steria Polska company where he has worked for nearly eight years
- During this period of time, Witold has managed several transition and transformation projects for the European customers
- Main areas of interest are related to ITSM, ITOM, ITAM
- For the last 4 years has been working as Technical Architect for HQ in many innovation projects
- Member of ISACA Polska, PTI (Polish computer science society) and Information Security Forum
- Actively working in domain of security, where he was acknowledged as certified ISO27K1 Lead Auditor by IRCA
- Previous experiences are coming from the work as Branch Director of the polish IT company, where Witold had been working on projects for industrial, government and in the most cases financial institutions.
- In a private life, Witold is father of 2 adult (students) children and 1 teenager
- He's very involved in beekeeping activities
- He loves to ride chopper motorbike
- Lives and works in Upper Silesia region for the last 27 years
"I want to invite all HPE Software users in Poland to share knowledge and the difficulties that you experience in everyday life. I think the possibilities are numerous: webex meetings, participation in SIG presentations, HPE and/or partner conferences. I suggest a meeting for coffee - less formal discussions without presentation. We could invite HPE product managers or consultants, who tell about new and ongoing challenges they are working on. Finally, you could try to unleash your potential through implementation presentations, solutions that you use every day and lessons / experience you have earned during the project.”
This post has not been tagged.