Posted By Lyndsey Zajac,
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Updated: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
| Comments (0)
We welcome the following Leader and her expertise. We invite you to join this Local User Group to share tips, best practices, and real-world experiences. Join this group by clicking on the group name under the picture and select the "Join Group” icon which will appear at the top of the group web page if you aren’t already a member. Connect to the leader by clicking on her name. Member sign-in required.
- Executive level and Test and Environment Manager with 13 years of experience in software testing, change management, client engagement management, Cloud data center management, and project management.
- Provides advice to senior or executive management on relevant technology trends and their applicability to business enhancement through the different committees.
- Established fit for purpose budgets for efficient and effective operations by translating strategy into current and future needs for testing and other information technology.
- Provides leadership to the team and ensures a motivated, proactive, and effective working environment is maintained.
- Previously held executive level positions in non-profit organizations.
- Established Hands of Hope organization that empowers, develops, and influences young people using education and entrepreneurial actions to transform and sustain their lives.
"I'm the fast driver and loves speed (that makes me speed junkie)- "In this digital era, customers are the pillar of the business strategy and require super turbocharged services. Companies are compelled to deliver quality software at turbocharged speed to stay ahead of the curve. Today's challenge is- quality at speed": (Cognizant Quality Engineering) and this is why I joined ViVit - to learn from other experts and leadership skills development, and to grow the community.”
This post has not been tagged.