Mark your calendar for the upcoming HP Software EMEA Customer Forums in Istanbul. The Forums are strategy and best-practice sharing events for a select executive audience. High-profile presentations from HP customers and round-table discussions feature the latest trends, challenges, solutions and achievements. See the event web sites for a detailed agenda:
· IT Service & Portfolio Management (SPM) Forum: May 6-7
· Application Delivery Management (ADM) Forum, May 6-7
· Business Service Management (BSM) Forum: May 7-8
· Automation & Cloud Management (ACM) Forum: May 7-8
Delegates from more than 10 Customer Forums over the last three years like the Customer Forums for:
· Listening to best practices–80% of the Forum presentations are case studies presented by HP customers
· Discussing industry trends and product roadmaps with HP product management
· Networking with peers, and participating from their learnings
The events are free of charge for HP Customers and HP Channel partners and of course for the VIVIT community.
HP is looking forward to seeing you in Istanbul!
Contacts: For SPM Michael Pott (firstname.lastname@example.org), for all others Kevin Leslie (email@example.com)