HP Protect is HP’s largest security conference of the year. It takes place September 8-11 in Washington, D.C. and gathers 1,500 security leaders from around the globe in one location to learn how to think like the bad guys.
Register using code PRTVIVIT and save $200.
What you’ll experience
· 4 content tracks, 100+ sessions for all levels, 40 turbo talks, 15+ birds of a feather lunches
· Optional training and coding boot camp
· 2 receptions and a party headlined by Counting Crows
· Demos, new product announcements, onsite support
· 1:1 meetings with HP executives
· Bad Guy Lair, mock SOC, usability lab
· Earn up to 15 CPE credits
The general session will be led by Art Gilliland, SVP of HP Software Enterprise Security products. It will feature Brian Krebs, journalist and investigative reporter who is a well-known computer security and cybercrime expert. Stay tuned for news on other speakers…
The HP Protect general session will focus on real-world bad guys and the strategies, tactics, and technologies used to capture them. Delve into the mind of a world-class hacker, followed by a panel of security experts who will discuss why and how he was caught, the evolving threat landscape, and what organizations can do to protect themselves from such attacks. Get expert insight into the current state of the criminal underground. And then hear about new products—being introduced at HP Protect—that can help you stay ahead of new threats.