Posted By Michael Pott,
Thursday, August 21, 2014
| Comments (0)
Critical success factors in every ITSM deployment are time to value and total cost of ownership. The new HP ITSM Deployment Manager is designed to improve these factors. It reduces costs by accelerating installation, deployment and sizing activities, ensuring implementation success with HP best practice guidance. It has been released as a free content pack on HP Live Network.
What’s in ITSM Deployment Manager?
- It automates installation, deployment and sizing aligned with HP best practices
- A single user interface enables to manage all sort of environments such as development, quality assurance, staging and production environments across physical and virtual machines
- It provides a ready to use out of the box integration with HP Service Manager, Universal CMDB, Release Control and Asset Manager
- An intuitive dashboard shows statistics and ROI indications of deployment time
- It comes with online software download for product patches available on HP Software Support Online
- It is currently available in French, English, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese
For more information read the full blog article, for a download visit the HP Live Network Home Page.
This post has not been tagged.