HP Protect starts on September 8, so sign up now to understand how the bad guys operate, get a glimpse of how they infiltrate, and anticipate their next moves.
Register here and enter code PRTVIVIT to save $200.
- Learn in nearly 150 sessions and turbo talks
- Network with security-focused peers
- Hear from Art Gilliland, SVP HP Enterprise Security Products; Brian Krebs from KrebsOnSecurity.com; Kevin Poulsen of Wired
- Earn up to 15 CPE credits
- Visit the Cyber Security Hall with: Mock SOC, “The Insecure Internet of Things” exhibit, demos, partner showcase, Bad Guy Lair, Support Bar, 724 Security Community, and more
- Enjoy a private concert by Counting Crows at the Newseum
Find out more
Please visit the event website for more information. Vivit hopes to see you in D.C. next week