Since HP Propel’s release last year the quest to become a true Service Broker has only heated up. IT professionals are taking action. They’re rolling out initiatives to manage the increased pressures of social,mobile, analytics, and cloud in their organizations and their environments.HP customers around the world are transforming their IT services with HP Propel to deliver a one-stop-shop, single user experience, and quick onboarding of multiple service providers through easy integrations.
HP Propel provides an easy onramp to become a true a service broker with a single portal and catalog and open service exchange that compliments their existing systems and provides the capabilities needed without disruption to service.
With high customer interest comes high customer feedback. We’ve responded to that valuable feedback with the launch of Propel v1.0 in July and now v1.01. The new HP Propel is chalk full of feature requests from customers that enhance capabilities and simplify the onramping process for both hosted and on premise solutions.
Click HERE to learn more!
The new, enhanced HP Propel includes:
- Custom widget configurations: You can add additional widgets or customize current widgets to Propel portal, such as, integrating custom apps that your organization has developed. This can be done easily through the ease of a user interface on the admin interface of Propel.
- Incident case exchange for HP Service Manager: If your organizations wants to exchange incidents in an automated way between multiple instances of service manager such as Central IT, line of business and external vendors, now you can. Propel SM content pack provides complete out of the box capabilities to exchange incidents.
- Native offerings: Now you can easily add native offerings directly to Propel in a few clicks of the mouse within the admin interface of Propel. This will allow an administrator to add offerings to Propel such as pricing, approvals, etc.
- Email fulfillment of offerings: You can now enable any offering to fulfill through email. When an end user orders the email specific offering, the offering administrator will receive an email for initiating fulfillment.
- Support for SM v 9.34 and SM with process designer: Propel now supports SM v9.34, which was released just a few months back. Also, if you have SM deployed with Process designer, Propel will support process designer out of the box.
Learn more about HP Propel: includes the HP Service Portal, the single, aggregated Catalog and Knowledge Management plus the Service Exchange, all mobile-enabled. Onramp easily with no disruption to your existing then seamlessly add more capabilities as needed.
See the latest 2 min video about the Propel experience
Get the Infographic: Rethinking IT service delivery
Download the Solution Brief
Want to hear from an expert? Tune into Donna Scott, VP and Distinguished Analyst at Gartner Research discuss the industry and how to get started in IT Service Brokerage Gartner Research webcast: IT Service Brokerage – The Intersection of User Experience and Business Technology.