HP Service Manager 9.41, the latest version of HP’s on-premise Big Data service desk, has been released. Service Manager 9.41 and Smart Analytics increase service desk agent efficiency further, simplify process management and drive continual service improvement. New features include:
- Calculation operators and duration reporting for custom KPIs help measure your service desk’s efficiency and identify bottleneck
- Multiple upgrade paths for easy adoption and implementation of process designer
- New features, best practices and KPIs for service level management (SLM)
- New embedded collaboration (chat), which also integrates with Lync, allows IT agents to chat in context and to resolve incidents and problems faster
- Service Manager Smart Analytics (requires a separate license)
- Natural language and context-aware search within and outside of Service Manager based on HP IDOL to quickly find solutions and fix problems
- Hot Topic analytics for all Service Manager modules
- Improved incident, interaction and problem correlation, for example to identify latest similar incidents to create a change or knowledge article
Service Manager 9.41 also integrates HP CMS Automated Service Modelling, introduces the survey feature for service request catalog and simplifies interaction handling.
The latest release of HP ITSM Deployment Manager v3 now also allows to manage your existing Service Manager installations. It reduces installation complexity, helps to create and deploy HP ITSM Appliances quickly, hides patch dependencies, and it installs and configures Smart Analytics.
For more information about Service Manager 9.41 visit hp.com/go/servicedesk.