Posted By Kristina Avrionova,
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
| Comments (0)
From improved analytics to better integration, here is a quick rundown of what’s new:
- Dynatrace integration: Now you can leverage Dynatrace to monitor your application during the test. With this seamless integration, server side metrics are now part of StormRunner’s dashboard and report.
- Amazon Web Service Code Pipeline Integration: Automatically run tests when the AWS code has been updated.
- HPE Network Virtualization Client Side Breakdown: Easily generate client side breakdown report and analyze user experience for a complete and holistic performance test that includes the client, network and back end sides. HPE NV will also give optimization recommendation so you know what are your performance bottlenecks.
- Custom Reports: Customize the data displayed in the widgets and send the custom snapshots to the report.
- Create test from CSV – Use a CSV file containing a set of API calls to create a TruAPI test to generate test results, faster.
- Advanced scheduling – Define the pace at which VUsers are added or stopped.
- Remove VUsers - Complementing our existing ability of adding and removing VUsers during run or re-add them if needed to reach your wanted load.
For further knowledge:
This post has not been tagged.