HPE Service Manager 9.50, the Big Data service desk, is at the core of HPE ITSM Automation Suite. It has been built for a superior user experience and increased service desk efficiency, both enabling better business outcomes and decreasing the cost of IT operations. Key features and benefits include:
· Service Manager Service Portal, the new self-service portal, leverages HPE Propel technology to provide a consumer-like experience for all service requests. With out-of-box applications like Shopping, Support Tickets, Knowledge, Smart Ticketing, Approval, Survey, End User Chat, it reduces ticket volume and increases user satisfaction. An SDK called “Jumpstart” enables you to customize your own apps and widgets in the portal.
· Smart Analytics now supports Smart Email and end user chat. Based on Big Data analytics and known functionality like natural language input and Smart Search for intelligent knowledge delivery, a user quickly gets answers from a live or virtual agent. The virtual agent automatically suggests solutions, service offerings and hot news. Reporting on KPIs like close time and first-contact resolution rate enable the continuous improvement of service quality.
· The Hybrid Mode simplifies the upgrade and provides an easy migration mechanism for installed base customers from classic to codeless Process Designer.
· New embedded HPE Universal CMDB widgets display holistic service trees and facilitate impact analysis in Service Manager.
· Other improvements include reporting enhancements, multi-template surveys, enhanced out-of-the-box ITIL support, SAML 2.0 support, and a ChatOps connector.
For more information about HPE Service Manager 9.50 visit hpe.com/software/servicedesk.