To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar is brought to you by the Vivit Testing, Quality, Application Lifecycle Management Special Interest Group.
Transition to Agile development, and transform your business with confidence while you leverage your existing QA investments. See how ALM Octane helps teams build quality code and implement automated test management for complex applications.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Best practices across the Plan-Build-Test-Track phases of the Software Development Lifecycle to ensure quality application releases
- Predictive Analytics, which helps you unlock actionable insights from your ALM data
- Gaining visibility and traceability across the lifecycle, while working at enterprise scale across tens/hundreds of teams
- Leveraging your choice of CI/CD pipeline for faster delivery and meet the demands for Agile portfolio management with governance and compliance.
- Learning how to ramp up your Agile/DevOps practice today
Senior Product Manager
- Over 15 years of experience in the Application Lifecycle Management and Quality solutions
- Started career in Mercury Interactive as technical consultant for LoadRunner & Performance Center
- Led teams of senior technical consultants & enterprise account managers who worked with Fortune 1000 customers
- In the past 5 years, he has been focused on modernizing the ALM Platform and delivering next generation of Application Lifecycle Management software
- Started his career in Mercury Interactive as technical consultant for LoadRunner & Performance Center
- MBA from Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University specializing in Product Marketing and Leadership
Megan Sheehan, Ph.D.
Senior Product Manager
- Senior Product Manager in HPE Software Application Delivery Management focused on Predictive ALM
- Ph.D. in Communications Sciences with an emphasis on quantitative research (SEM, CFA, Multivariate Regression, Data Mining, Segmentation, Meta-Analysis, Conjoint Analysis, Interaction Analysis, Experimental Design, Time Series Analysis, and Survey Design)
- Over fifteen years of experience in product management, program management, technical product planning, product innovation, and market research on a range of enterprise software products
- Previously led efforts around HPE’s LES Enterprise Innovation research on hardware, software, and services
- Was a Senior Product Manager for Infragistic’s Data Visualization and Reporting tools
- Spent six years at Microsoft focused on the developer audience while working on Windows 7, Visual Studio, and Windows Embedded
- Served as the Habits & Practices Pillar owner and redesigned Microsoft’s approach to capturing, quantifying, and prioritizing user needs to translate into product features
#Vivit, #ALM, #Agile, #DevOps, #ApplicationDevelopment, #PredictiveInsights, @MicroFocus