To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business pressures are driving many IT organizations toward faster release cadence, Lean, and more Agile-like development processes. Many groups have developed processes and practices that already work very effectively, without requiring significant change. But to succeed in a bimodal world, many customers are looking at multiple tools to support newer practices and Continuous Integration (CI). Micro Focus ALM customers already have access to the tools and capabilities to succeed.
Join this webinar:
- To understand what’s new in the Micro Focus ALM portfolio
- To see all the new capabilities that help you unlock your existing investment
- To view a demonstration of the latest capabilities in the ALM platform, including the integrations between ALM and ALM Octane and the Development, Testing, and Build environments
Senior Product Manager
- Over 15 years of experience in the Application Lifecycle Management and Quality solutions
- Started career in Mercury Interactive as technical consultant for LoadRunner & Performance Center
- Led teams of senior technical consultants & enterprise account managers who worked with Fortune 1000 customers
- In the past 5 years, he has been focused on modernizing the ALM Platform and delivering next generation of Application Lifecycle Management software
- Started his career in Mercury Interactive as technical consultant for LoadRunner & Performance Center
- MBA from Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University specializing in Product Marketing and Leadership
Global Senior Product Marketing Manager
Application Delivery Management
- Marketing Manager in Application Delivery Management solution portfolio for the application development lifecycle
- Formerly led Global Marketing for the Application Delivery Management and IT Operations Management product lines
- Holding a B.S. in Economics from Seton Hall University in NJ
Global Product Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Manager for ALM Octane, ALM / QC, Rhythm, SCCM, Connect
- Formerly Solution Architect in Presales for Application Delivery Management Software
- Holding a B.S. in Accounting and Marketing from Grove City College in PA
#ALM, #ALMOctane, #ContinuousIntegration, #Agile, #Vivit, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: http://events.mywebinarplace.com/index.php?cmp=attendx_meeting&mt_number=89919002.
To locate your Vivit member ID#, go to: https://vivitworldwide.site-ym.com/members/edit.asp, once you are logged in to the Vivit website.