To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this full session replay along with individual session replays and slide deck here.
Two speakers will share their "Tips & Tricks" insights on implementation on an effective test automation framework in DevOps and dos and don'ts with Unified Function Testing (UFT) and Lean Functional Testing (LeanFT). They will share their knowledge and expertise and provide thought-provoking and actionable content.
Shown below is an outline of the agenda and topics:
- Speaker: Bob Crews
Seven Tips to Implement an Effective Test Automation Framework in DevOps: This presentation will provide seven strategic, proven tips to more effectively design and implement a robust test automation framework in an Agile and DevOps environment. A brief overview of the critical components and characteristics of an effective framework will be presented followed by the key value and benefits, essential for justification to leadership.
- Speaker: Carsten Neise
Dos and Don'ts with Micro Focus UFT and LeanFT: Carsten will demonstrate what bottlenecks you may fall into daily from installing Micro Focus UFT up to usage. Additionally, he will show some differences in using Micro Focus LeanFT and UFT.
Vivit Florida User Group Leader
- President of Checkpoint Technologies - an authorized training partner for over 10 years
- HP Certified Instructor having been a Mercury Certified Instructor since July of 1998
- Over eighteen years of I.T. experience including full life-cycle development involving development, requirements management, and testing
- Consulted and trained for over 160 different organizations in areas such as effectively using automated testing solutions, implementing automated frameworks, and developing practices which ensure the maximum return-on-investment with HP solutions
- Presented at numerous conferences and user groups throughout the world including Mercury World, HP Software Universe, QAI, EuroStar (Copenhagen), and LatinStar (Mexico City)
Senior IT Quality Consultant
profi.com AG Business Solutions
Germany Chapter Leader
- Dr. Neise is Senior Consultant at profi.com
- Has more than five years of experience in software development and software testing
- Focuses on the effective test design completed by using test automation tools properly; he combines this with test data management (including the measure of test data quality) and service virtualization
- Conducts load and performance tests
- Has a passion for model based testing
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, #JMeter, #DevOps, #UFT, #LeanFT, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: http://events.mywebinarplace.com/index.php?cmp=attendx_meeting&mt_number=57147803
To locate your Vivit member ID#, go to: https://vivitworldwide.site-ym.com/members/edit.asp, once you are logged in to the Vivit website.