To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
3 speakers will share their "Tips & Tricks" insights on Apache JMeter, implermentation on an effective test automation framework in DevOps, and dos and don'ts with Unified Function Testing (UFT) and Lean Functional Testing (LeanFT). They will share their knowledge and expertise and provide thought-provoking and actionable content.
Shown below is an outline of the agenda and topics:
- Speaker: Charlie Harris
Introduction and Overview of the Apache JMeter Software Test Tool: Charlie Harris will show us how to build simple, but powerful smoke/load/stress test scenarios in very modular IDE setup. Additionally, he will discuss the new options available with Micro Focus LoadRunner (LR) and JMeter test script execution in parallel, as well as highlighting the tremendous plugins that are built for this product that accentuate the ease of use and power in performance test setup, execution, and reporting.
- Speaker: Bob Crews
Seven Tips to Implement an Effective Test Automation Framework in DevOps: This presentation will provide seven strategic, proven tips to more effectively design and implement a robust test automation framework in an Agile and DevOps environment. A brief overview of the critical components and characteristics of an effective framework will be presented followed by the key value and benefits, essential for justification to leadership.
- Speaker: Carsten Neise
Dos and Donts with Micro Focus UFT and LeanFT: Carsten will demonstrate what bottlenecks you may fall into daily from installing Micro Focus UFT up to usage. Additionally, he will show some differences in using Micro Focus LeanFT and UFT.
Performance Test Engineer
- Certified Software Test Engineer with a very broad background in all facets of Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Communication expert in dealing with developers, customers, end-users and program manager
- Able to speak the language of all IT professionals and learn what is needed for the task at hand
Vivit Florida User Group Leader
- President of Checkpoint Technologies - an authorized training partner for over 10 years
- HP Certified Instructor having been a Mercury Certified Instructor since July of 1998
- Over eighteen years of I.T. experience including full life-cycle development involving development, requirements management, and testing
- Consulted and trained for over 160 different organizations in areas such as effectively using automated testing solutions, implementing automated frameworks, and developing practices which ensure the maximum return-on-investment with HP solutions
- Presented at numerous conferences and user groups throughout the world including Mercury World, HP Software Universe, QAI, EuroStar (Copenhagen), and LatinStar (Mexico City)
Senior IT Quality Consultant
profi.com AG Business Solutions
Germany Chapter Leader
- Dr. Neise is Senior Consultant at profi.com
- Has more than five years of experience in software development and software testing
- Focuses on the effective test design completed by using test automation tools properly; he combines this with test data management (including the measure of test data quality) and service virtualization
- Conducts load and performance tests
- Has a passion for model based testing
#Vivit, #VivitSIGTalk, #JMeter, #DevOps, #UFT, #LeanFT, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: http://events.mywebinarplace.com/index.php?cmp=attendx_meeting&mt_number=57147803
To locate your Vivit member ID#, go to: https://vivitworldwide.site-ym.com/members/edit.asp, once you are logged in to the Vivit website.