Vivit is happy to be collaborating with HP on the IT Performance Suite EMEA Customer Forums.
Register for the:
- HP IT Service Management (ITSM) Forum
- Executive Scorecard and Asset Management (AM) Forum
- Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) Forum
- or Cloud Forum
The HP Customer Forums are very popular strategy and best practice-sharing events that feature presentations from customers, a view into HP's product roadmap, and round-table discussions on topics by other program directors, such as you. There are also opportunities to schedule 1:1 sessions with Product Management.
- Network and share best practices with your peers
- Hear about lessons learned during implementations directly from other customers
- Learn about HP strategies, roadmaps, migrations and integrations from HP executives and product managers
Confirmed Speakers: Telefonica, Alcatel- Lucent, YapiKredi Bankasi, NNIT Denmark, Raiffeisen Bank International, Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, and United Airlines.
- IT Service Management Forum: September 27, 2011
- Executive Scorecard and Asset Management Forum: September 28, 2011
- Project & Portfolio Management Forum: September 29, 2011
- Cloud Forum: September 29, 2011
Each Forum is a full day session followed by an HP hosted dinner. Additionally 1:1 meetings can be scheduled upon request on Monday, September 26 in the afternoon or Friday, September 30 in the morning.
− For ITSM customers, recommend attending the ITSM as well as the Executive Scorecard and AM Forum September 27 – 28.
− For PPM customers, recommend attending the Executive Scorecard and AM Forum as well as the PPM Forum September 28 – 29.
− If you would like to know how to master the Cloud; and hear how your peers have innovated their IT delivery and made the transition to a hybrid IT environment; attend the afternoon session September 28, as well as the Cloud Forum September 29.
− If you are interested in all of the topics, recommend attending all Forums September 27 – 29.
Click here for additional conference details and REGISTER NOW! If you have any questions or would like to speak, contact Kevin Leslie, Director, EMEA, HP Software.
The Vivit HP Service Management Special Interst Group will be hosting a roundtable discussion. Contact Martijn Stuiver, Vivit co-leader, for more details.