Vivit is happy to be collaborating with HP on the IT Performance Suite EMEA Customer Forums.
Join us at a roundtable discussion hosted by the Vivit HP Service Management Special Interst Group and the Netherlands Railways (NS). Contact Martijn Stuiver, Vivit co-leader, for more details.
The HP Customer Forums are very popular strategy and best practice-sharing events that feature presentations from customers, a view into HP's product roadmap, and round-table discussions on topics by other program directors, such as you. There are also opportunities to schedule 1:1 sessions with Product Management.
- Network and share best practices with your peers
- Hear about lessons learned during implementations directly from other customers
- Learn about HP strategies, roadmaps, migrations and integrations from HP executives and product managers
Confirmed Speakers: Telefonica, Alcatel- Lucent, YapiKredi Bankasi, NNIT Denmark, Raiffeisen Bank International, Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, United Airlines and Netherlands Railways (NS)
- IT Service Management Forum: September 27, 2011
- Executive Scorecard and Asset Management Forum: September 28, 2011
- Project & Portfolio Management Forum: September 29, 2011
- Cloud Forum: September 29, 2011
Register for the:
- HP IT Service Management (ITSM) Forum
- Executive Scorecard and Asset Management (AM) Forum
- Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) Forum
- and/or Cloud Forum
Each Forum is a full day session followed by an HP hosted dinner. Additionally 1:1 meetings can be scheduled upon request on Monday, September 26 in the afternoon or Friday, September 30 in the morning.
− For ITSM customers, recommend attending the ITSM as well as the Executive Scorecard and AM Forum September 27 – 28.
− For PPM customers, recommend attending the Executive Scorecard and AM Forum as well as the PPM Forum September 28 – 29.
− If you would like to know how to master the Cloud; and hear how your peers have innovated their IT delivery and made the transition to a hybrid IT environment; attend the afternoon session September 28, as well as the Cloud Forum September 29.
− If you are interested in all of the topics, recommend attending all Forums September 27 – 29.