Tuesday, April 15, 2014
9:00 - 10:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles), 12:00 - 1:00 PM EDT (New York), 18:00 - 19:00 CET (Frankfurt)
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Register and attend this webinar and be entered into a drawing to win 1 of 2 Amazon Giftcards.
IT Service managers today face more demands than ever. You must accelerate delivery of new services and resolve incidents quickly. Your users are often bypassing IT to get their own products, services and even cloud applications. Your vendor supply chain is growing from all directions. And you’re even tied to corporate performance objectives under stringent cost constraints. The landscape has shifted so how to you shift with it? The answer is to transition to being a true service broker.
You, and your team, must transition out of the role of the reactive manual work and shift to a proactive stance that delivers automated services and self-help to your business users while maintaining control and insight. But how? The tools and services to enable the service environment exist so it’s just a matter of harnessing the right ones, at the right time, to integrate and automate under your time and budget constraints, and without disruption to your operations. No one has the time to rip & replace systems anymore. And you don’t have to.
Join us for this informative webcast where you will learn how to practically and easily begin your path to a true service broker. We’ll discuss multi-sourcing and hybrid IT and the operational model needed, and how to get there without disrupting existing systems.
See first-hand how HP Propel provides an easy (and free!) to onramp with its unique services framework, including a one-stop shop for consumer-like experience and service exchange for seamless onboarding of internal and external service providers.
Join us to learn:
- How to transform to a true IT Service Broker easily, without disruption to your existing systems.
- How to enable rapid service delivery and self-service to your enterprise users with a rich knowledge base and central catalog.
- How to onramp these new capabilities for free to gain immediate impact
Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Senior product marketing manager at HP Software
- Been with HP for 15 years in R&D, product management and product marketing
- Responsible for go to market and enablement of HP Software cross-portfolio solutions
- Based in Germany and holds master’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Ljubljana
Leader at HP Software
- Strategic leader and unifying force behind HP Propel, a new line of innovative products from HP in the Service Portfolio Management (SPM) space
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for HP Software’s Application Delivery Management (ADM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) Businesses
- He is responsible for leading the development of transformational technologies and forward thinking ideas across ADM & ITOM
- Joined HP from General Electric (GE), where he was the Chief Architect responsible for partnering across GE to help create one, three and five year technical roadmaps and transformational plans
- Played pivotal roles in GE’s journey in adopting ITIL and Agile methodologies across the company
- Led GE Corporate’s Shared Services organization responsible for providing strategic, application and operations services across GE.
- Holds both a Computer Science and Law Degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI, USA.
CTO, WW Strategy and Solutions
HP Software Services
- Chief Technologist for HP Software Professional Services
- Worked at HP for the last 15 years, with different roles and responsibilities in services, sales, presales and business development within HP Software Services
- Lives in Madrid and holds an MBA from IE Business School, an MSc in Electronic Engineering and a BSc in Industrial Engineering from the ICAI School of Engineering in Madrid
- Worked for the European Space Agency in The Netherlands, and for the Institute for Research in Technology in Madrid.