This session will bring to the front some analytics techniques and technologies that help kick start the journey to unstructured data analytics. This will also bring in methods that can help identify business problems.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
8:00 - 9:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles), 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT (New York), 17:00 - 18:00 CEST (Frankfurt)
Vivit's BrightTalk channel
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
This webinar is brought to you by the Vivit Big Data Special Interest Group and the Business Intelligence Special Interest Group
Unstructured data is being touted as the biggest source of intelligence, which will provide the make or break opportunities for enterprises. Making sense out of this data has challenged many fundamentals of traditional analytics and has been a problem of keen interest for decades. This session will bring to the front some analytics techniques and technologies that help kick start the journey to unstructured data analytics. This will also bring in methods that can help identify business problems that can benefit the most from the use of unstructured data.
Senior Technical Instructor HP Vertica
Vivit Big Data SIG Leader
- Has a passion for training and facilitating adults to gain the skills they need to grow professionally
- In her new role at Vertica, Kate is excited to welcome long standing
database professionals to the world of big data, allowing them to
process data sets so large and complex that it becomes difficult to
process using on-hand database management tools or traditional data
- Worked with many database technologies including Cognos, SAP and Oracle
- Most recently worked at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology building online courses for staff on SAP and Cognos
- Has spent over 10 years in the legal industry as a Marketing Technology Manager managing a SQL based CRM system and its team
- Managed a peer group for the International Legal Technology association
focused on the CRM system and eventually all marketing technology tools.
She holds an MBA with a concentration in Marketing and Human Resources from Clark University.
Principal Consultant Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Spent the last 14 years of his career dedicated to all aspects of IT Service Management
- Experience as both a customer and an implementer of Service
Management Solutions has enabled him to lead the Service Management
practice at Greenlight - frequently engaging with customers and HP in
order to provide the best possible solutions for our customers
- Led multiple projects to implement, configure and administer
the HP Service Management tool set, including all technical aspects, as
well as being a key contributor to ensuring core ITIL processes were
developed and put in place
- Has been engaged to assist with all aspects of integration to
and from the HP Service Management platform, including both out of the
box and custom integrations. These integrations range in nature from
automating monitored events to creating Incidents, Integrating Change
Management with Automation tools, as well as creating bi-direction
custom integrations for Request Management
- Recent body of work includes Business Intelligence and
Analytics that can be obtained from ITSM systems - as well as other
systems; Service Catalog development for multiple customers, as well as
being an early adopter to HP’s newest ITSM product, Service Anywhere