HP Protect is HP’s largest security conference of the year. It takes place September 8-11 in Washington, D.C. and gathers 1,500 security leaders from around the globe in one location to learn how to think like the bad guys.
9/8/2014 to 9/11/2014
September 8 - 11 2014
1919 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington D.C., District of Columbia 20009
« Go to Upcoming Event List
More information here.
have a lot to gain by attending HP Protect
No one knows more about security
flaws than bad guys. They trade secrets day and night with a single-minded
purpose: winning. Your applications, information, networks, and online payments
are all at risk. To succeed today, security professionals have to think just
like them. Attend HP Protect to collaborate with nearly 1,500 security
professionals to jointly identify primary targets, predict vulnerabilities,
trade threat secrets, and determine how to attack adversaries relentlessly.
Learn how to better disrupt threats or mitigate their severity. So go ahead,
think like a bad guy.
- Learn from nearly 150 breakout sessions and turbo talks
— see the preliminary
- Gain insight into application security, information
security, network security, and payment security
- Network with nearly 1,500 security professionals in
receptions, lunches, and the
- See what HP offers from hands-on demos, new product
previews, a mock SOC
and onsite service/support
- Meet one-on-one with HP executives and security experts
- Hear about additional solutions and offerings from
Register using code PRTVIVIT
and save $200 off the entrance price.