Thursday, October 2, 2014
9:00 - 10:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles), 12:00 - 1:00 PM EDT (New York), 18:00 - 19:00 CEST (Frankfurt)
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Join us for an energetic panel discussion with HP Partners and HP Software Education experts to help you ease through your upgrade of HP ALM and drastically reduce your costs. Our panelists will discuss:
- How studies and experience prove that adding training and education throughout the entire lifecycle of your upgrade can expedite your upgrade timeline
- How to ensure your users are proficient in the new features and functions and are ready to go live
- How continuous education is key to your success of reducing your total
cost of ownership of HP ALM or any other software application
VP HP Software Solutions
Sky IT Group
- For the last fifteen years at Sky, Lydia has focused
on managing HP Software Sales and Marketing, Professional Services, HP Software
Education and Software Maintenance and Renewals
- Held positions in all teams she has built at
Sky; from technical trainer, delivery service consultant, presales engineer,
field sales, marketing manager to courseware developer
- Prior to
Sky, held technical certifications and helped to build many of the original partner training locations for Mercury Interactive in Atlanta, Dallas and New
- Trained new customers on the Application Delivery products, also authored many of the past courseware, technical and sales certifications for
Mercury Interactive and HP Software
- Authorized as one of the first non-HP employee
delivery instructors to teach the HP Certified Instructor (CI) internationally
- Has taught over 100+ HP Software related
training and certification classes; educating 1000’s of customers on the HP
- Currently resides in Atlanta, GA with her
husband Rafael and two children
- Spends her free time RVing cross country and traveling
Director Strategy and Innovation
- Susan has worked in education and training for almost 20 years.
- She’s highly respected in her field with a strong track record
in product development and helping companies get the most from their
people through inspirational training programs.
- Susan leads HP Software’s worldwide team focused on emerging technologies for education.
- Her responsibilities include market analysis, product strategy
and marketing. She also runs virtual teams, pulling together and
focusing a diverse range of talents – including internal and external
designers and product development groups – to create new training
solutions for customer and partners.
- Susan regularly presents at HP conferences.
- Susan has devoted her career to helping people perform better
through training and prior to joining HP she held a variety of senior
positions in high profile organizations.
- Her experience includes spells at Lawson Software, Higher
Technology Solutions (an Oracle Higher Education Partner) and PeopleSoft
where Susan rose to the senior position of Director of Education for
- Outside of the office Susan spends her time in the great outdoors running, hiking, travel and sailing.
Sr. WW Marketing Manager
- Has worked in sales and marketing for nearly 20 years
- Expertise in project and portfolio management, application lifecycle management, agile development and education & training
- Leads all marketing efforts around HPSW Education including social media
- Works with press and analyst relations to continually get a pulse on the industry around education and training
- In her free time she spends her time outdoors swimming, running and doing yoga
- Loves visiting Disney World on the weekends with her children