Register and opt-in to hear more from HP, and be entered into a drawing for 1 of 4, $25 Amazon gift cards.
With limited time to execute performance testing, performance engineers need to find new ways to be Agile and be ready to continuously execute application tests. How do you deliver applications faster with quality when applications are more complex?
The answer is to leverage HP TruClient technology. HP has developed a tool-kit agnostic solution that will support all modern applications, as well as make scripting a faster and easier process. It provides interactive recording and scripting, making scripting faster and significantly reducing script maintenance.
As a follow-up to our previous and successful webinar about TruClient, we are presenting this TruClient Advanced webinar.
In this webinar, delivered by HP RnD and product teams, you will see a demo and we will cover:
- Use cases to leverage TruClient
- Script optimization and correlation
- How to convert TruClent scripts to HTML
If you missed the previous webinars in the ABCs
of Performance Testing series, view the recordings here:
I - ABCs of Performance Testing Series I – Basics of Performance Testing
II – ABCs of Performance Testing Series II – Simplify Testing
For more information, go to:
WW Product Marketing Manager
- 20+ years of experience in IT Organization, uniquely combining Product Marketing and Product Mgmt, Project Mgmt, IT Information Library (ITIL) / COBIT processes / ISO2000 / Agile and hands-on diverse technology, providing customers with a superior advice in IT Management.
- Currently working as WW Sr Product Mkt Mgr for HP Performance testing solutions (HP Performance Center and HP LoadRunner)
- Also supported the IT Performance Suite, HP Project & Portfolio Manager solution, Executive Scorecard and Financial Planning & Analysis. Responsible to define, plan and execute the Go-to-Market strategy and evangelize the field to increase sales and market share
Research and Development Manager
- Has worked the software industry for around 20 years, working for HP in the past 14 years
- Specialty is in Performance Engineering and HP Performance Testing products
- Has been managing HP PCoE for about 5 years, used to be functional architect for LoadRunner/Performance for about 3 years
- Developer in Performance Center for about a year
- Brings deep technical knowledge to share with you
Senior Software Engineer
- Passionate senior software engineer at HP Software R&D,
with extensive experience at software development and design
- Prior to joining HP, he served as a software developer
officer in the Israeli Navy
- B.Sc. with honors in Computer Sciences from The Collage Of
Management (2009), and currently perusing a Master’s degree in Computer