In today’s fast changing digital businesses, evolution is practically constant. For years you have trusted and used HP Operations Manager, the Operations Agent and SPis, as well as associated products to manage your data centre. Business expects more and more of IT, and that pace of change, the internet of things, means those solutions need to evolve too. Changing to the HP Operations Bridge will help you meet today’s challenges with improved ways to sense the health of IT resources, analyze and predict IT impact on business and adapt to the ever changing IT environment.
Learn how Fidelity has started their evolution, adopting the HP Operations Bridge and see what benefits they have gained. Join us and discover a new program that helps you plan your evolution at your speed.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- With HP, his 4th company, since 1986 and has worked across consulting, sales, sales management, spawned new businesses such as HP Consulting Services with Microsoft technologies, European Regional Marketing, Worldwide Product Marketing, and Partner Strategy Ian also lead worldwide alliance team initiatives with Microsoft, BEA, ORACLE, Siebel and GSIs such as Accenture, Capgemini for BSM, SOA and Cloud initiatives
- Has specialized in Enterprise Architecture and IT management for many years, and directly managed people in consultancy teams, competency centre teams, worldwide service product teams, in numerous successful business ventures, product and services launches
- Lead worldwide alliance team initiatives with Microsoft, BEA, ORACLE, Siebel and GSIs such as Accenture, Capgemini for BSM, SOA and Cloud initiatives
- Gained an expatriation contract to work for HP Worldwide in Seattle and San Francisco during 2000-2004, and has won numerous consultancy and marketing awards
- Today he focuses his energy on business development and BSM Product Marketing for HP Software
Director, Systems Engineering
- 14 year veteran of administering and designing
enterprise IT monitoring solutions to ensure stability of global business
applications and infrastructure environments
- Spent most of this time mastering HP monitoring tools ranging from Openview, BSM, NNMi, OMi, Operations Orchestration and SiteScope (since the Freshwater days)
- Regular presenter at the HP Discover yearly conference over the past 10+ years and a contributor in four sessions ranging from OVO deployments, SiteScope best practices and Monitoring Automation
- Participated in blogs and case studies for HP during the past few years