What does Performance Engineering mean to the leaders of the Special Interest Group? This question and other questions will be discussed in this first webinar with the new Performance Engineering SIG leaders: Todd DeCapua, Scott Moore, Paul Shovlin and Chris Trimper.
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
8:00 - 9:00 AM PST (Los Angeles), 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST (New York), 17:00 - 18:00 CET (Frankfurt)
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Join the new leadership
team of the Performance Engineering SIG for a fun and collaborative discussion
covering the following:
- What does Performance Engineering mean to the leaders of the
Special Interest Group
- Leaders will share a Performance Engineering ‘war story’
- Leaders will share one tip for an ‘up and coming’ Performance
We will wrap up the
session with audience Q&A and with discussion around future SIG events,
welcoming your inputs!
Chief Technology Evangelist
- Senior Product Marketing Manager, focused on the two high growth and strategic incubation capabilities of Network Virtualization and Service Virtualization
- Innovation Coach with the HP Software Innovation Team and Chief Technology Evangelist with the HP Software Thought Leadership and Evangelism Team
- Seasoned software professional with more than 20 years of experience in IT applications development, IT operations, product marketing, product management, channels operations and business development in several domains including: Mobile, Agile, Cloud, and Performance
- Prior to joining HP, VP of Channel Operations and Services for Shunra. (DeCapua’s ability to deliver resulted in HP acquiring Shunra in April 2014)
- Held several senior leadership roles at ING DIRECT. (Key executive Agile change agent, transforming it to an Agile organization with the right people / processes / tools and delivering compelling results)
- Brings a rare background of being a Customer, Partner, and now Employee with Mercury / HP; bringing perspectives from all three dimensions, and sharing practical experiences which are relevant and timely for all
- Earned an MBA with Concentration in Finance, and Bachelor of Science. In addition, he also has been recognized with several industry certifications and awards, and is an industry renowned leader / speaker / author
Enterprise QA Senior Automation Analyst
- Western NY Vivit Chapter Leader
- Over 10 years experience in software QA; 8 years writing test automation and 4 of those years using HPE software
- Manages a team of 5 QA Engineers
- Tech geek at heart
NTT Innovation Institute, Inc.
- Technical teamplayer with over 19 years of experience at Nationwide Insurance
- Petar has a deep technical competence across a wide range of technologies, and his MacGyver-esque problem solving abilities are legendary.
- He appears as comfortable working on technical issues as he is teaching others.
Director - Client Management
- Was the Vivit Americas 2014 Leader of the Year
- Active member of the IT community in the areas of software quality, project management and software process improvement
- Been in software testing for 18 years and has worked for Checkpoint Technologies for 9 years
- Accredited Software Engineer (ASE) for Quality Center and assisted in writing the HP ASE 9.0 Quality Center exam
- HP Certified Instructor and has his HP AIS certification for HP ALM v11
- Resides in Clearwater, Florida with his wife Johanna, daughter Lana, and son Liam
- Fixture at various local user group meetings and has been a Co-Chapter Leader for the Vivit Florida group for 6 years