Performance Engineering SIG Meeting
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
8:00 - 9:00 AM PST (Los Angeles), 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST (New York), 17:00 - 18:00 CET (Frankfurt)
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
To Attend this webinar go to:
Join the Performance Engineering SIG to discuss Performance Engineering in an Agile environment. We will interview several professionals about their journey and day-to-day working with performance in an agile workplace.
Topics to include:
- How performance is impacted by waterfall projects
- How performance can impact agile projects
- Where HPE tooling can aid with performance & agile
- Stories and tips from pros living in an agile world
We will end the session opening up the floor for questions to our panel members.
Chief Technology Evangelist
- Senior Product Marketing
Manager, focused on the two high growth and strategic incubation
capabilities of Network Virtualization and Service Virtualization
- Innovation Coach with the HP Software Innovation Team and Chief
Technology Evangelist with the HP Software Thought Leadership and
- Seasoned software professional with more than 20 years of
experience in IT applications development, IT operations, product
marketing, product management, channels operations and business
development in several domains including: Mobile, Agile, Cloud, and
- Prior to joining HP, VP of Channel Operations and Services for
Shunra. (DeCapua’s ability to deliver resulted in HP acquiring Shunra in
- Held several senior leadership roles at ING DIRECT. (Key
executive Agile change agent, transforming it to an Agile organization
with the right people / processes / tools and delivering compelling
- Brings a rare background of being a Customer, Partner, and now
Employee with Mercury / HP; bringing perspectives from all three
dimensions, and sharing practical experiences which are relevant and
timely for all
- Earned an MBA with Concentration in Finance, and Bachelor of
Science. In addition, he also has been recognized with several industry
certifications and awards, and is an industry renowned leader / speaker /
Enterprise QA Senior Automation Analyst
- Western NY Vivit Chapter Leader
- Over 10 years experience in software QA; 8 years writing test automation and 4 of those years using HPE software
- Manages a team of 5 QA Engineers
- Tech geek at heart
Director Digital Engineering
Winner of the HP Enterprise ‘Innovation’ award for world class delivery in Prague (2015) and Quality award for ‘Innovation’ in Dublin (2014).
- 15 years of international automation experience using HPE software with a number of global organizations
- He is co-author of two award-winning and best-selling books: Experiences of Test Automation (2012) and Advanced UFT 12 for Engineers Cookbook (2014).
- His research includes Testing as a Service models (epistemic and systemic entropy) and Digital Engineering (Digital Transformation, DevOps and Lifecycle virtualization).
- Accomplished and frequent keynote speaker at international conferences, including Gartner (London), STARWest (California), STAREast (Orlando), Fusion (Sydney), ANZTB (Melbourne), EuroSTAR (Gothenburg and Dublin), Unicom and BCS SIGIST (London).
Sr Director, Quality Engineering & Assurance
Cognizant Technology Solutions
IT Leader with over twenty years of software development and quality leadership experience from aerospace, to medical device, to the commercial industry. Significant experience in leading large organizational transformation initiatives, specializing in the areas of Quality Assurance and Business Analysis. Interested in leading organizational change initiatives for medium and large enterprises.
- Specialize in the establishment of Quality Assurance vision and implementation in Medium and Large organizations.
- Specialize in the development of testing organizations, including the development of policies, procedures, skills assessment, skills development, and testing methodologies.
- Specialize in assessing IT organizational maturity, defining "future state" vision, and identifying a strategy for closing the gaps between the "current state" and "future state" organizations.