Introducing the Next Generation of ALM
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
8:00 - 9:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles), 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT (New York), 16:00 - 17:00 CET (Frankfurt)
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Software continues to change our world, and gaining or
maintaining a competitive advantage demands that applications are delivered at
a blistering pace, and with the highest quality.
In a world driven by continuous delivery, Agile and higher
levels of automation, HPE would like to introduce you to the next generation
platform to support how modern ALM is evolving.
HPE’s fully web-based platform will help your teams collaborate more
easily, manage the software delivery pipeline, fully understand the impact of
change, and help the team make the most informed project-decisions as they
support the business.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Application Lifecycle and Quality
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- 18 years of experience in software architecture, project management, development and Quality, Matthew currently works within HP Software as a Product Marketing Manager for the Application Lifecycle and Quality solutions
- Worked as a trusted advisor to HP’s enterprise clients, field teams and product management as the Practice Manager for the Americas field organization
- Worked at Borland Software as an Agile Evangelist, and at IBM: Rational where he began his career as a practitioner and consultant working with large clients in the telecommunications and government sectors
- Certified SCRUM Master and a certified SAFe Agile Program Consultant
- Attended the University of Ottawa, (Software Engineering) and currently resides in Chicago, where he spends much of his free-time playing Hockey as a part of the Chicago Red Liners
Sr. Product Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Over 15 years of
experience in the Application Lifecycle Management and Quality solutions. He
started his career in Mercury Interactive as technical consultant for
LoadRunner & Performance Center. Having excelled at performance testing, he
then moved to leading teams of senior technical consultants & enterprise
account managers who worked with Fortune 1000 customers to ensure they get
value from the HP software deployed. In the past 5 years, he has been focused
on modernizing the ALM Platform and delivering next generation of Application
Lifecycle Management software.
- Started his career in Mercury Interactive as technical consultant for LoadRunner & Performance Center
- Excelled at performance testing, he then moved to leading teams of senior technical consultants and enterprise account managers who worked with Fortune 1000 customers to ensure they get value from the HP software deployed
- In the past 5 years, he has been focused on modernizing the ALM Platform and delivering next generation of Application Lifecycle Management software
- Holds a MBA from Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University specializing
in Product Marketing and Leadership.