Performance Engineering in a Center of Excellence
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
10:00 - 11:00 AM PST (Los Angeles), 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST (New York), 19:00 - 20:00 CET (Frankfurt)
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Over the years and across organizations, strategies on federated vs decentralized continues to shift. Now with more individuals recognizing the need for Performance Engineering proven practices, what does that mean for the Performance Engineering Center of Excellence? Hear from a select few experts in this area and get their opinions on this topic and more, related to the Performance Engineering Center of Excellence today.
We will end the session opening up the floor for questions to our panel members.
From this discussion, you will walk away with several key understandings, which you will be able to apply in your environment.
1] What is a Performance Engineering Center of Excellence?
2] How does a Performance Engineering Center of Excellence work?
3] Proven practices of a Performance Engineering Center of Excellence?
4] The evolution of a Performance Engineering Center of Excellence?
5] How does the Performance Engineering Center of Excellence change with Mobile, Cloud and DevOps, or does it not?
Director - Client Management
- Was the Vivit Americas 2014 Leader of the Year
- Active member of the IT community in the areas of software quality, project management and software process improvement
- Been in software testing for 18 years and has worked for Checkpoint Technologies for 9 years
- Accredited Software Engineer (ASE) for Quality Center and assisted in writing the HP ASE 9.0 Quality Center exam
- HP Certified Instructor and has his HP AIS certification for HP ALM v11
- Resides in Clearwater, Florida with his wife Johanna, daughter Lana, and son Liam
- Fixture at various local user group meetings and has been a Co-Chapter Leader for the Vivit Florida group for 6 years
Senior VP Professional Services
Orasi Software, Inc.
- Caleb is an executive at Orasi Software where he runs the Professional Services focused around Quality Management Services, Performance Testing Services and Test Data Management.
- Caleb has over 20 years of industry experience in computer software. His background experience includes developing custom software integration packages, automation frameworks, cloud solutions, and Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from Georgia Institute of Technology.
- He is a natural problem solver and able to look at complex problem situations and lead teams to determine optimal solutions.
- In his spare time, he is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys backpacking, trail running, rafting, and other outdoor activities.
Manager, Data Architecture and Performance
- Wilson Mar is a developer who specializes in tuning for performance and availability of enterprise software.
- He was one of the first users and bloggers on LoadRunner, which led to him being a Developer Advocate at HPE.
- His current work is on code generation and predictive data science that he is sharing with other companies