To view this webinar recording, slide deck, and Q&A, go to:
In today’s environment speed and quality are two of the biggest factors in delivering products and/or services to your end users. As a result, organizations and individuals have recognized the role that Performance Engineering practices delivers as a competitive differentiator.
We will deliver a 1 hour vendor neutral webinar discussion, focusing on “Performance Engineering as a Competitive Differentiator.” The expert panel will collaboratively discuss how the capabilities of Performance Engineering have been recognized as a significant competitive differentiator across all: geographies, industries and markets.
You will get tangible examples and stories that you can use to share and promote how Performance Engineering practices can be used within your organization and teams, so to drive competitive advantage in the market.
The Boeing Company
Experienced Software and Systems
Chief Technology Evangelist
=====Other Previous and Future Webinars on Performance Engineering=====
The Performance Engineering Special Interest Group [SIG] continues to be the fastest growing SIG.
As a result, we have committed to deliver 1 webinar on the 2nd Tuesday every month in calendar year 2016, so you can hear from a myriad of experts on the topics voted most interesting to you.
See below the schedule, along with links to those we have delivered [blog, replay and Q&A] thus far, and those upcoming.
1. Performance Engineering SIG 2016 Kickoff [Todd] 12 Jan 2016
2. Performance Engineering in Agile [Chis] 9 Feb 2016
3. Performance Engineering in a Center of Excellence [Paul] 8 Mar 2016
4. Performance Engineering and Value to the Business [Petar] 12 Apr 2016
5. Performance Engineering as a Competitive Differentiator [Todd] 11 May 2016
6. Performance Engineering and Your End User [Chris] 14 Jun 2016
7. Performance Engineering and Value to Technology [Paul] 12 Jul 2016
8. Performance Engineering and Proven Practices [Petar] 9 Aug 2016
9. Performance Engineering Education [Todd] 13 Sep 2016
10. Performance Engineering Tools [Chris] 11 Oct 2016
11. Performance Engineering Solution Overview [Paul] 8 Nov 2016
12. Performance Engineering Core Capabilities [Petar] 13 Dec 2016