To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this webinar recording, slide deck, and Q&A, go to:
Traditional application testing used to happen in phases, usually after the development team delivered a completed build of the application or after certain milestones in development had passed. With the widespread adoption of Agile, there is now a need for rapid feedback during development where automated test execution and reporting is required to maintain velocity and quality.
Join us as the Hewlett-Packard Enterprise software development team describes a “day in the life” of our team as they build and test the software we deliver to our customers, using the software we deliver to our customers!
Attend this webinar and you will hear about:
- Building an automation framework using HPE LeanFT features such as the Object Spy and Application Models
- How to scale up execution and rapidly analyze results to address issues during feature development
- What’s New in HPE LeanFT 14.00
We will be joined by the team from the British Sky Broadcasting company, to hear some of their challenges in building a continuous testing pipeline and how they were addressed, such as the need for parallel execution and reporting.
HPE Senior Product Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Senior Product Manager with over a dozen years of experience, starting with Mercury Interactive, in the fields of Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Automation, HPE's latest and greatest automation solution
- Amir is the product manager in charge of Unified Functional Testing (UFT), previously known as Quick Test Professional (QTP) and the creator and owner of Lean Functional Testing (LeanFT), HPE's latest and greatest automation solution
- Amir has a Bachelor's degree in communication engineering from BGU, and he graduated with honors with his MBA in the Recanati school of business Administration at the Tel Aviv University
HPE QA Team Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Automation team leader with extensive experience and management skills in the software quality world
- As a QA Engineer and a team leader, Aviad’s principal areas of expertise include quality assurance methodologies & tools, agile transformation and DevOps
- Has held the position of LeanFT QA Team Leader for the last few years, previously leading QA & Automation teams in the financial markets domain.
Senior Automation Engineer
Sky UK Ltd
- Senior automation tester with 26 years of experience in automating tests for hardware and software products in large multinational organizations
- Is currently working as a technical lead with the role of determining the tools and direction of the automation team responsible for ensuring the quality delivery of Sky’s CRM systems