To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first Vivit APM SIG Event.
In this presentation we discuss how HPE APM is evolving to keep up with the latest advances in technology and some of the new capabilities that will become available in the next release. You will learn about:
- Platform - the new, clean and uncluttered HTML5-based interface design and the new Application Health displaying per application availability, performance and underlying infrastructure status in an easy to understand dashboard
- APM Mobile app - the new mobile app that displays the status of your business applications and enables drill down to RUM and BPM reports
- BPM - the integration with Mobile Center and support for AWS device farm and emulators
- RUM - VXLan traffic monitoring, the multi-instance probe for better resource utilization and capacity improvements and the new Docker monitoring capabilities
- Diagnostics - the new UI and the integration between the on-premises and SaaS solutions
- SiteScope - the integration with AWS and Azure for hybrid service assurance, the ability to export to time-series database, the new public APIs and Kubernetes monitoring capabilities
We will conclude the presentation with a short demo of some of the features of the product, and provide you ample opportunities to ask questions and become fully informed about the products and their future strategy and roadmap.
Speakers and APM SIG Champions:
Vivit APM SIG Leader
Senior Tech Marketing Manager
Senior WW Marketing Manager, APM
#HPE, Vivit, #HPE, #APM, #BPM, #RUM, #SiteScope, @HPE_Software, @HPE_ITOps