To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this webinar recording, slide deck and Q&A here.
Network engineering and operations teams face a complex, moving target. But unfortunately, they’re typically armed with only a disparate collection of management tools - with little or no integration. Network teams deal with equipment outages, slowdowns, security breaches, inability to reach resources, access denials, and other issues that can be caused by anything from a bad connection to devious hackers.
To address these challenges, we are now offering the 5th suite in the ITOM portfolio – Network Operations Management (NOM). Combining the functionality of Network Node Manager i (NNMi) and Network Automation (NA) and additional suite functionality such as reporting, NOM represents our path forward to managing web-scale networks with their evolving mix of physical, virtual, and software-defined networks.
Join this webinar to get an in-depth understanding about Network Operations Management including:
- Enhanced workflows designed to drive productivity and reduce MTTR
- Ongoing capability and content enhancements for both the suite and standalone products
- New licensing models to enable upgrades at an average of half the cost of a la carte purchases
Product Manager - Network Management
- Has been with HP/HPE/Micro Focus for 28 years with key roles in IT, Enterprise Services, Worldwide Support and now utilizes his cross-functional experience as a Sr. Product Manager for the NNMi product line
- Experience includes supporting Enterprise Services as a network tools architect and as a technical network service manager
- While with HPE IT, he worked to create the Network Management Center of Excellence program which deployed LAN network management tools to HPE sites worldwide
- Prior to HPE, Joe worked with EDS building and managing networks that extended across the US-Mexico border in support of GM manufacturing facilities
- Has a particular passion for traffic management and performance characterization
Product Manager - Network Automation
- Ten years of experience in network management and another seven years in selling HP Network Automation and HP NNMi
- Presently the Product Manager for HP Network Automation since 2013, and works within the HP Network Management group on HP Network Automation and HP NNMi products
- Responsible for developing and executing a vision of network management for HP customer benefits
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Electrical Engineering and a Minor in Computer Science from GMI Engineering and Management Institute in Flint, Michigan
- Has more than 20 years of product management and marketing experience with hardware and software products
- Started his journey in Application Performance Management more than 10 years ago with Optimal Networks (later acquired by Compuware) and launched their first synthetic monitoring solution
- Spent more than 8 years with Symantec on consumer-focused security and back up applications where he focused on sales enablement and marketing
- Earlier in his career as a product manager for notebook computers, Jon was called on to testify in the Dept. of Justice vs. Microsoft trial
- Holds a BS in Finance from California State University, Long Beach
#Vivit, #NOM, @HPE_ITOps, @MicroFocus