To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View this webinar recording, slide deck and Q&A here.
As a retailer SPAR has solved their issues with web store rollout. Vodafone reduced events by over 80%. Boeing evolved most of the users from OM to Operations Bridge in less than 3 months. They have all gained visibility, focus on the right IT issues impacting business, and moreover autonomous operations. They profit from the high degree of automation that the Operations Bridge brings as well as the significant way it helps integrate their tools and data into a single service driven prioritized view.
To launch this SIG, we’ll show you some of their work and the benefits gained. We’ll introduce you to the latest version of Operations Bridge, speak about the containerized version and its roadmap within the new Micro Focus branded software company. All this should inspire many questions for a lively SIG session, one of many more to come.
- Operations Bridge Action – success stories
- Marketecture of the Operations Bridge
- What’s new in today’s version 2017.08
- The roadmap
- What’s coming up events, sessions, activities and where to get more information
Director of Product Management
- WW Director of Product Management for Operations Bridge
- 20+ years in the IT Software Industry
- Spoke at more than 50 Industry Software Events
- Holds 6 patents for Micro Focus' IT Software Portfolio
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- With HPE/Micro Focus his 4th company, since 1986, and has worked across consulting, sales, sales management, spawned new businesses such as HP Consulting Services with Microsoft technologies, European Regional Marketing, Worldwide Product Marketing, and Partner Strategy Ian also lead worldwide alliance team initiatives with Microsoft, BEA, ORACLE, Siebel and GSIs such as Accenture, Capgemini for BSM, SOA and Cloud initiatives
- Has specialized in Enterprise Architecture and IT management for many years, and directly managed people in consultancy teams, competency centre teams, worldwide service product teams, in numerous successful business ventures, product and services launches
- Led worldwide alliance team initiatives with Microsoft, BEA, ORACLE, Siebel and GSIs such as Accenture, Capgemini for BSM, SOA and Cloud initiatives
- Gained an expatriation contract to work for HP Worldwide in Seattle and San Francisco during 2000-2004, and has won numerous consultancy and marketing awards
- Today he focuses his energy on business development and Operations Bridge Product Marketing for Micro Focus Software
#Vivit, #OpsBridge, @HPE_ITOps, @MicroFocus