To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Brought to you by the Vivit DevOps Special Interest Group.
DevOps is setting the pace as numerous organizations struggle to keep up…especially with test automation. It's imperative to have an automation test strategy allowing fast automation script development, solid data management, minimal maintenance, and scalability. This presentation will provide an overview of implementing a strategic test automation framework in a DevOps environment, and is completely tool agnostic. So, whether your team is utilizing UFT, UFT Pro, LeanFT, Selenium, or any other automation solution, you’ll benefit from this presentation.
Audience will learn:
- Essential components of a test automation framework
- Strategies to effectively implement an automation framework
- Effective approach to meet Agile and CI/CD test automation objectives
Vivit Florida User Group Leader
- President of Checkpoint Technologies - an authorized training partner for over 10 years
- HP Certified Instructor having been a Mercury Certified Instructor since July of 1998
- Over eighteen years of I.T. experience including full life-cycle development involving development, requirements management, and testing
- Consulted and trained for over 160 different organizations in areas such as effectively using automated testing solutions, implementing automated frameworks, and developing practices which ensure the maximum return-on-investment with HP solutions
- Presented at numerous conferences and user groups throughout the world including Mercury World, HP Software Universe, QAI, EuroStar (Copenhagen), and LatinStar (Mexico City)
#Vivit, #TestAutomation, #UFT, #DevOps, #LeanFT, #Selenium, @MicroFocus