To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
View this webinar recording, slide deck and Q&A here.
Brought to you by the Vivit Security & Privacy Special Interest Group.
With the growth of the number of cyberattacks, having a Security Information Event Management (SIEM) Technology in place can aggregate and correlate data from security feeds. These include: network discovery and vulnerability assessment systems, risk and compliance systems, log management systems, penetration testing tools, firewalls, IPS, threat intelligence feeds, host antivirus systems, web security appliances, and email security appliances. SIEM can be a "single pane of glass" for the security analysts to monitor the enterprise.
SIEM Technology also allows companies to be able to correlate data from various sources to surface patterns that could represent malicious or suspicious activity. This way, they can prevent, block, or contain all nefarious networks activity and attacks.
During this webinar, the attendees will learn:
- The importance of a SIEM
- How the Micro Focus ArcSight SIEM Solutions can help them prepare their organization against cyber threats
LayereDefense & IT INCEPT
- Built his career through hard work, efficiency, and sheer determination
- IT thought leader and a highly-adaptable resource that solidifies the structure of information security organizations
- Passionate energy for assisting customers and stakeholders in challenging environments
- Fiscally conscious and subscribes to optimizing existing investments before procuring "blinky-light solutions"
- Was entrepreneur selected to participate in HP LIFE pilot mentoring program
- Received credit from NMC Academy as STEMx EXPERT and the Microsoft Innovative Master Trainer by Microsoft Education
#Vivit, #ArcSight, #SIEM, #cyberattacks, @MicroFocusSec
Join the webinar at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7230156855716977923.