To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
By opting in to hear from Micro Focus, you will be entered into 4 separate drawings for a $25 amazon gift card (US only).
Project and Portfolio Management, PPM, is continuously evolving, especially with the Agile adoption in the Enterprise. Portfolio managers are now asked to manage integrated portfolios with hybrid projects (Waterfall & Agile).
PPM version 9.42 brings a new portfolio management module, including Epic and seamless integration with Agile tools. You can now create your own KPIs to measure success of the various portfolios and integrated programs and projects. These new features bring agility and more insight data, so that you can focus on what is most important for the business.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- New integrated PPM Portfolio management
- How to create unlimited portfolio scenarios
- How to create Epics in PPM and integrate with Agile tools
- New KPIs to monitor and measure portfolio strategy
Senior PPM Product Manager
- Has over 20 years of experience working with enterprise software
- For the past seven years, Jay has been the Senior Product Manager for Micro Focus's strategic PPM product: Project & Portfolio Management
- As lead product manager, works closely with the PPM engineering team to define and prioritize product requirements to meet the demands of customers implementing project and portfolio management processes in their company with both on-premise and SaaS versions of the software
- Prior to joining Micro Focus, Jay has held a variety of technical positions with both large software vendors and venture-funded startups
- Has Master's Degree from Yale University and Bachelor's of Electrical Engineering from the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana
- Is currently located at the Micro Focus site in Sunnyvale, California, where he resides with his wife and two children
Sr. PPM Product Marketing Manager
- With 20+ years of experience in IT organizations, Silvia uniquely combines Product Marketing, Product Management, Project Management, IT processes, and hands-on diverse technology
- Is currently working as World-Wide Senior Product Manager for Micro Focus, covering Project & Portfolio Management solutions
- Has a deep knowledge in different vertical markets such as Financial, Government, Medical Care and Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Retail, and IT Services, including SMB and Enterprise companies
- Passion is to provide the best ever user experience, with process and solutions delivered at a heart bit with quality
#Vivit, #ProjectPortfolioManagement, #Agile, @MicroFocus