To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the 2017-18 World Quality Report, 88% of companies surveyed are using or experimenting with DevOps, and that number is growing. Making the transformation is not easy, and it’s made even more complicated by tools that aren’t integrated with each other, do not communicate with each other, and do not offer end-to-end visibility into and collaboration across the DevOps pipeline.
Micro Focus recently introduced their DevOps Suite, consisting of best-of-breed lifecycle management (ALM Octane), functional and performance testing (StormRunner Functional and StormRunner Load), and production monitoring (AppPulse) tools.
Attend this webinar to hear about the DevOps Suite, and how it can help your team accelerate application delivery at high quality and scale. We’ll also show you an end-to-end demo of the products. Here is what you will learn:
- Challenges facing organizations making an agile or DevOps transformation today
- Why it’s critical for organizations to have DevOps tools that share data and insights with each other as well as being tightly integrated with the pipeline
- How the Micro Focus DevOps Suite provides you with lifecycle and pipeline management, continuous functional and performance testing from the cloud, and production monitoring for continuous assessment
Director of Product Management
- Responsible for ADMs cross portfolio initiatives
- Until recently, David led HPE Software renewed focus on mobile testing
- Has been in the “software development for the enterprise” business as long as he can remember and still finds it exciting
- Joined HP in 2005 via the Mercury Interactive acquisition as Software Development Manager
- Has filled numerous roles, including R&D Section Manager of HP's Project & Portfolio Management product and Manager of R&D Enablement group for the West Coast region in the US and Shanghai-China
- “Founded” a brand new product within the HPSW company
- Has had the privilege to live in the Middle East, Australia and the US
- Has a B.Sc. in Computer Science & Operational Research
Solution Marketing Manager
Application Delivery Management (ADM)
- Has a particular interest in Agile and DevOps in large enterprises
- During the course of his career in software development, Malcolm has held various positions, including software engineer, team leader, and architect
- Joined Mercury in 2003 (later acquired by HP and then Micro Focus), where he worked on a number of products specializing in supporting traditional and agile software development life cycles, from planning through deployment
- Has a B.Sc. in Mathematics and Applied Physics
#Vivit, #DevOps, #DevopsTools, #AgileTools, #App, @MicroFocusDev
Join the webinar at: http://events.mywebinarplace.com/index.php?cmp=attendx_meeting&mt_number=99057751.
To locate your Vivit member ID#, go to: https://vivitworldwide.site-ym.com/members/edit.asp, once you are logged in to the Vivit website.