To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Please join us for today's webinar at: http://events.mywebinarplace.com/index.php?cmp=attendx_meeting&mt_number=26423064.
To locate your Vivit member ID#, go to: http://www.vivit-worldwide.org/members/manage_profile.asp, and then click on "Edit Bio" under "Information & Settings".
Continuous Testing enables delivery of applications with greater speed and agility, without compromising quality. However, this places a demand on the application team to ensure complete coverage of the test cases, multiplied by the clients and devices that most accurately represent our users. The answer lies in the public cloud, but this isn’t without risks and complexity.
In this webinar, HPE will discuss the benefits and issues teams encounter when building a Continuous Testing pipeline using a public or private cloud infrastructure, and how to ensure the highest application quality, at the speed of your business.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- What tests to run and when
- Environment coverage
- Optimizing your execution costs
- Exploratory testing to fill the gaps
App Testing Product and Technical Marketing
- Has more than 25 years’ experience as a
product marketing, strategy, product management & business development
professional in the enterprise software, systems & networking area
- Manages a team of
Senior product and technical marketing leads across the Application Delivery
Management portfolio focused on all aspects of application testing
- Has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
from the California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo and an MBA
from Santa Clara University, is a Certified Scrum Master, Distinguished
- Four time finisher of the Boston Marathon
Director of Project Management
Functional Testing Solutions
- Has over 13 years of experience in Enterprise IT ranging from Technical Support to Quality Assurance, Performance Management and Engineering
- Joined HPE in 2009 as a Presales Solution Architect, is the former Product Manager for HPE LoadRunner and current Director of Product Management for HPE Functional Testing solutions
- Is a career Performance Engineer, certified ScrumMaster and co-author of “Effective Performance Engineering” 2016, O’Reilly Media
- Contributor on TechBeacon.com, HPE.com blogs and an active member of the community
#Vivit, #HPE, #Testing, #Cloud