To register for a Vivit event, you must be a member logged into the Vivit website. If you are not already a member, you can simply sign-up by clicking on “Join Now” on the main page of the Vivit website, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE. If you need any assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Join us for today's webinar at: https://global.gotowebinar.com/pjoin/5949458901402222850/6242361102460354818
In this presentation, we will discuss the cloud-based (SaaS) APM solution, the integrations between the cloud-based and the on-premises solution, and the unification roadmap of the two solutions.
- The similarities and differences between Micro Focus BPM and AppPulse
- The monitoring of mobile apps with AppPulse Mobile and what is required to do so
- The monitoring of browser-based application and solve some of the challenges brought about by AJAX and single-pages apps (SPAs)
- How you can follow a transaction from the client app and device all the way through to the server side application
- How you can identify availability and performance problems and how you can isolate them to the individual class, method or SQL call
We will conclude the presentation with a short demo of some of the product features, and provide you ample opportunities to ask questions and become fully informed about the products and their future strategy and roadmap.
Speakers and APM SIG Champions:
Vivit APM SIG Leader
- PCI Vice President, Micro Focus Software Partner for over 30 years
- Vivit SIG and LUG Leader, over 16 years
- Vivit Membership Chair for 6 years
- Vivit Engage Coordinator over 5 years
- Vivit 2010 MVP Award
- Extraordinary Service Award 2008
- Vivit Worldwide Excellence Award 2014
Senior Tech Marketing Manager
- Is a technical marketing manager for the APM suite of products in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise software divisio
- Has worked with APM solutions for the past 14 years in various capacities
- Enables the field staff on how to implement the products on consulting on implementations
- Advises sales staff on the value proposition that the APM solution they can bring to customers
- Lives with his wife, daughter and 2 dogs (Dahlia and George Clooney) in sunny Santa Cruz, CA
Senior WW Marketing Manager, APM
- Is a product marketing manager for the APM suite of products in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise software division
- Has worked with APM solutions for the past 15 years
- Has worked in various capacities in R&D, WW delivery practice, and Business development
- Is driving the APM value proposition transformation from IT centric service assurance to LOB user experience
- Lives with his wife, 3 children, 3 dogs and 3 cats in Tel Aviv, Israel
Senior Product Manager, APM
- Dror is a Senior Product Manager for HPE AppPulse, the next generation of HPE's monitoring tools.
- He has joined HPE at 2006 as part of the Mercury acquisition in 2006 and has since served in different roles and functions across most of the software division.
- Dror holds Master of Business Administration from Bar Ilan University.
#Vivit, #APM, #BPM, #AppPulse, #SaaS, @HPE_Software, @HPE_ITOps