Move Performance Testing to the Next Level with HP Performance Center
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT (New York), 17:00 - 18:00 CEST (Frankfurt),8:00 - 9:00 AM PDT (Los Angeles)
View the webinar recording, slide deck, questions
and answers, white paper, data sheet and brochure at:Are you satisfied with your performance testing processes and standards? Do disparate teams in IT and in your LOB organizations share performance testing resources and results? Can you trace all defects and how overall quality is being applied across your projects and releases? If not, it’s time to think standardize, share, and even Center of Excellence.
This webinar will focus on these best practices and highlight them by demonstrating the capabilities of HP Performance Center – solution expressly designed for end-to-end application performance.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How to create best practices for performance testing
- Centralize scripts, scenarios and reports for re-use across the globe and in between LOBs
- Consolidate resources and licenses
- Integrate performance testing administration and projects
- Gain visibility from monitoring as baseline for future performance testing
Sr. Product Manager
HP ALM and PC
- Product Manager for Performance Center, a core part of the HP Software Performance Validation space, addressing the Enterprise performance testing COE market.
- Responsible for driving future strategy, road map, optimal solution usage and best practices and serve as primary liaison for customers and the worldwide field community
- 14 years’ experience in IT Consulting, Software development and architecture definition and SaaS
- Or Marom has over 10 years of experience in QA engineering and load testing.
- Six years in HP software, out of which four years in Performance Center QA team.
- Currently working as a web developer in Performance Center Application team.
- Or Maron has a B.Sc in mechanical engineering from Tel Aviv University.
« Go to Upcoming Event List