Are you satisfied with your performance testing processes and standards?
Do disparate teams in IT and in your LOB organizations share
performance testing resources and results? Can you trace all defects
and how overall quality is being applied across your projects and
releases? If not, it’s time to think standardize, share, and even
Center of Excellence.
This webinar focused on these best
practices and highlight them by demonstrating the capabilities of HP
Performance Center – solution expressly designed for end-to-end
- How to create best practices for performance testing
- Centralize scripts, scenarios and reports for re-use across the globe and in between LOBs
- Consolidate resources and licenses
- Integrate performance testing administration and projects
- Gain visibility from monitoring as baseline for future performance testing
Sr. Product Manager
HP ALM and PC
- Product Manager for Performance Center, a core part of the HP
Software Performance Validation space, addressing the Enterprise
performance testing COE market.
- Responsible for driving future strategy, road map, optimal solution
usage and best practices and serve as primary liaison for customers and
the worldwide field community
- 14 years’ experience in IT Consulting, Software development and architecture definition and SaaS
- Or Marom has over 10 years of experience in QA engineering and load testing.
- Six years in HP software, out of which four years in Performance Center QA team.
- Currently working as a web developer in Performance Center Application team.
- Or Maron has a B.Sc in mechanical engineering from Tel Aviv University.