Today’s world of testing is a marathon! Testing teams are required to test more environments and mobile devices, without damaging the quality of their applications. They are required to test much earlier in the cycle, and to provide constant visibility, enabling development teams to have a short feedback loop in order to run faster and meet the business demand. This creates a big challenge for testing teams to keep up with the rapid pace of change without compromising on quality.
In this webinar, we will introduce you to StormRunner Functional, the very first and only hybrid test execution service to support the Micro Focus testing tools with Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and UFT Pro (LeanFT), as well as the popular and open source Selenium. Learn how it can help you improve your testing and achieve faster execution times.
- Leverage your existing testing assets in a variety of ways: run them remotely to utilize SRF’s on-demand virtual lab or upload them for faster parallel execution and runtime scalability
- Create new testing assets from scratch using SRF’s online recording service for both web and mobile. This allows you to go “full-SaaS”, from test design to test execution and lab
- Design and execute your exploratory sessions on all your apps: native, hybrid, and web apps
- Identify and investigate the changes in your apps with SRF’s advanced root-cause analysis, and submit defects to your defect management tools
- Twelve years of experience in public and private sector IT ranging from development to strategy and governance, he has wide-ranging first-hand experience to draw from
- He makes his home in Vancouver, Canada where he enjoys the outdoors, downhill skiing, and cycling
Inbound Product Manager
- Experienced manager with more than five years of enterprise software development and innovation experience
- Currently the Inbound Product Manager for the Functional and Mobile Testing products at Micro Focus
- Has been in various QA managerial positions, including automation leader and QA team leader for several products, including LoadRunner, StormRunner, and Executive Scorecard