The Leader of the Year Award and Vivit Champion Award are presented to one Chapter or Special Interest Group Leader and/or Vivit Member in the Americas(June) and EMEA (November) regions for outstanding service to Vivit Members. To nominate a fellow leader or member, complete a Nomination Form
Key Judging Attributes
Note: You must be an active Vivit member to enter your nomination. Vivit Board members, HP employees (for Leader of the Year only), and past winners are not eligible. Nominations for America Leader of the Year Award will take place in March
Leader of the Year Award EMEA
(Nominees are Chapter or SIG Leaders in EMEA)
- What the leader has done for Vivit members.
- What the leader has done to further the Vivit organization.
- Innovation, creativity, tenacity, character
- Quality of events.
- # of times a leader is nominated
- # of events
- # of members
Champion of the Year Award EMEA
(Nominees are an HP Employee, end user or HP Partner in EMEA)
- What has the Vivit member done to spread the word about the Vivit community.
- Innovation, creativity, tenacity, character.
- Type of Vivit promotions
- # of times a member is nominated
- # of promotions