HPE is hosting an Online Storage Expert Day on June 29th & 30th, 2016! Mark this on your calendars!
What is an Online Expert Day?
An Online Expert Day is an event where HPE Product Specialists, Consultants and other senior support team members join our online forums to answer your technical questions, even for products that are out of warranty. Online Expert Days give you a chance to talk directly to the HPE Experts!
What products are covered during the Storage Expert Day event?
- 3PAR StoreServ Storage
- StoreVirtual (LeftHand) Storage
- StoreOnce (D2D) Systems
- StoreEver Tape Storage
- StoreFabric (SAN) portfolio
Why should you come to the HPE Storage Expert Day?
The Storage Expert Day gives you the best chance to interact with Product Experts @ HPE, whilst giving you an opportunity to learn more about your storage product.
We’ll share our knowledge in the best ways to:
- Troubleshoot a storage issue you are having;
- Address hardware and software compatibility issues;
- Answer queries on planning, installation, setup and configuration;
- Identify spare & option part numbers;
- Utilize diagnostic tools/utilities, understand error codes, interpret LEDs and analyze logs;
- Choose the right storage box, backup device/application or even add the right amount of storage space;
- Optimize your storage and fix other common problems.
Moreover, this event is touted as the “Super Bowl” of expert assistance, providing you access to an elite pool of internal and external product experts.
It doesn’t matter how old the Storage Device is or what it is connected to, we will do our best to help.
How does the Online Expert Day event work?
Starting on June 29, 2016 7am EDT / 12pm GMT, log on to the HPE Storage Forum and create new posts to ask your questions.
The Online Expert Day will end on June 30th, 2016 at 7am EDT / 12pm GMT.
HPE Experts will be online in the forum and will do their best to answer your queries. They may need to get some more information from you, so please check the box "email me when someone replies".
An online conversation will be born!
If you need assistance using the forums, there are tips and tricks here.