What’s New in HP Performance Anywhere 1.15
HP Performance Anywhere version 1.15 introduces the following additional enhancements: brand new interface for problem isolation, improved script recorder, and overall quality improvements.
New Isolation Page:
- The new isolation page layout includes increased functionality for clear problem isolation:
- Holistic overview that displays the following:
- Transactions overtime view that presents a comparative analysis against the baseline and static thresholds.
- Related alerts.
- Review of proposed top causes and their correlated metrics.
- Automatic correlation of business metrics to infrastructure.
Script Recorder Enhancements:
- Upgraded TruClient Script Recorder that provides the following improvements:
- Recording mobile scripts
- Recording in Internet Explorer
Upgraded Private Location:
- Upgrade private location to latest HP Business Process Monitor version 9.22.
- There are overall application quality improvements in this version.
What’s new in Version 1.1:
- Improved Time To Value - Creation of baseline after less than a day of data.
- Improved predictive analytics alerting: In the event of a real problem, analytics will alert users immediately - not waiting for additional sample data (to be certain it is not a momentary spike). In cases when there is not clear performance problem it will wait for an additional sample data to avoid alerting on momentarily spikes)
- Added more visibility into the mobile end user experience through the addition of wireless Points of Presence in HP SaaS. HP Performance Anywhere can now provide insight into carrier performance & availability.
- Created the ability to compare between regular and mobile PoPs and see trends.
User Experience Improvements
- Optimized first time user interaction: tips and tricks, user performance improvements, improved orientation, and created getting started videos
- Improved Analytics Highlights User Interface with geographical visualization
- Improved navigation (linkable breadcrumbs)
- Added snapshot on error for better investigation of end user issues
- Improved support for historical synthetic monitoring reports
- Added alerts indication in overtime reports
If you are still not a customer of Performance Anywhere and would like to give it a try, go to:http://www.hp.com/go/PerformanceAnywhere and ask for a free trial
The 1st release of Performance Anywhere is now available with the following capabilities:
- Synthetic End User monitoring with off-premise & on-premise locations.
- Application Server monitoring (Diagnostics) for Java, .NET and Python apps.
- Automated, self-provisioned management
- Smart Analytics for quick resolution.
- End-to-end view of application health span frontend and backend with application layer analysis.
- Report defects with supporting data for quicker resolution (Integrated with HP ALM/QC or HP Agile Manager).
- Correlate app issues in production with code changes (Integrated with HP ALM/ALI or HP Agile Manager).
- Social Collaboration among operations, development, and test teams.
- Lightweight scripting tool for Easy script creation & maintenance (with HP TruClient).
- Sharing scripts across testing and operations to improve productivity.
- Alerting capabilities for effective problem detection
If you are still not a customer of Performance Anywhere and would like to give it a try, go to: http://www.hp.com/go/PerformanceAnywhere and ask for a free trial