- About Vivit
- LUGs & SIGs
- Vivit Blogs
- News & Events
- Knowledge Base
|HPE Software Products: HPE Performance Anywhere: Release Notes|
What’s New in HP Performance Anywhere 1.15
HP Performance Anywhere version 1.15 introduces the following additional enhancements: brand new interface for problem isolation, improved script recorder, and overall quality improvements.
New Isolation Page:
Script Recorder Enhancements:
Upgraded Private Location:
What’s new in Version 1.1:
User Experience Improvements
If you are still not a customer of Performance Anywhere and would like to give it a try, go to:http://www.hp.com/go/PerformanceAnywhere and ask for a free trial
The 1st release of Performance Anywhere is now available with the following capabilities:
- Synthetic End User monitoring with off-premise & on-premise locations.
- Application Server monitoring (Diagnostics) for Java, .NET and Python apps.
- Automated, self-provisioned management
- Smart Analytics for quick resolution.
- End-to-end view of application health span frontend and backend with application layer analysis.
- Report defects with supporting data for quicker resolution (Integrated with HP ALM/QC or HP Agile Manager).
- Correlate app issues in production with code changes (Integrated with HP ALM/ALI or HP Agile Manager).
- Social Collaboration among operations, development, and test teams.
- Lightweight scripting tool for Easy script creation & maintenance (with HP TruClient).
- Sharing scripts across testing and operations to improve productivity.
- Alerting capabilities for effective problem detection
If you are still not a customer of Performance Anywhere and would like to give it a try, go to: http://www.hp.com/go/PerformanceAnywhere and ask for a free trial