Micro Focus Service Management Automation (SMA) Suite is a complete service management solution for IT and businesses, with an analytics driven smart service desk at its core.
In the press release Micro Focus Announces General Availability of Industry First, Container-Based, Multi-Tenant Service Management Automation Solution and blog post Announcing the new Service Management Automation X: Accelerate the speed of digital business Micro Focus has recently announced its new SMA solution. Release highlights include:
- Based on container technology the solution can run on premise virtualized, on bare metal, and on public cloud infrastructure.
- It can be deployed on the Amazon Web Services, enabling greater flexibility to run and store applications and data.
- A web based and native mobile service portal with virtual agents automate assistance via live-chat and email for an engaging user experience.
- Industry-leading IDOL analytics and machine learning help automating key service desk functions and increasing agent productivity.
- Social collaboration and chat bots speed up issue resolution for end users
- Multi-tenant Managed Service Provider support offers deployment flexibility across on premise and cloud.
- Enterprise applications including operational project management, human resource workflow, application and service portfolio management, financial tracking, ideation, and proposal management extend solution use beyond IT.
- Extended ChatOps functionality, including support for collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams and Mattermost.
For more information read the release blog post, visit www.microfocus.com/itsm, and check the Micro Focus ITOM Marketplace to download ChatOps and other tools.