Service Management Automation is the first application suite for IT Service Management and IT Asset Management built on machine learning and analytics, and based on CMDB and Discovery. Built on the new Micro Focus ITOM Platform, it can be deployed anywhere including private and public cloud.
This release includes new and enhanced capabilities for an engaging user experience, easy and fast deployments and updates, and increased service desk efficiency:
- New service portal features for SMA-SM
- Re-submission of service requests
- View approval history
- Multi-column table display
- iOS mobile application for end users
- Smart analytics
- Tuning portal for SMA-X
- Smart ticket tuning toolkit for SMA-SM
- Improved smart search for SMA-X and SMA-SM
- Improved enterprise readiness
- Enhanced high availability (HA)
- Disaster recovery (DR)
- Support for external load balancer
- Easy update from 2017.11 to 2018.02
- Enhanced suite administration for SMA-X
- Simpler tenant and license management
- Revoke and reuse Licenses
- Open localization support
- Extended multi-tenancy for SMA-X
- Multi-tenant console
- Multi-tenant grid
- DevOps support with SMA-SM
- Support for automated release build and deployment
- Better public cloud support for SMA-X
- AWS marketplace availability
- Support for Microsoft Azure cloud at development level
SMA–X is Micro Focus’ Service Management Automation solution entirely built on the new ITOM Platform.
SMA-SM brings Micro Focus’ proven Service Manager product to the ITOM Platform, augmented by the SMA-X machine learning capabilities.
For more information read the release blog post or visit microfocus.com.